Sunday, July 27, 2008

I just need to start this dumb blog.

Well, we're coming quickly upon our four month mark here in New York and I haven't once updated this dang blog. I've started writing new posts numerous times but have never finished them. So...I am just going to take the good advice my wife keeps on giving me to "Just Do It" and write. Nothing long, nothing profound, just a couple thoughts and maybe a picture or two and that's it.

Bye the way, if you would like to check out Noa's blog, here is the link to it. I'm not sure if the hyperlink to it will work or not, but you should go check it out. She does a really good job of keeping things nice and updated: http://ameblo.jp/cnninutah/

Saturday was a busy day, but we did find a little time to go play on the Carousel here on Staten Island. It's $1.50 a ride, and Mac loved it so much he had to do it twice. Once with Dad and once with Mom.

So here goes...the inaugural first post for the "Lost in NYC" blog...Mommy and Mac on the Carousel.


...can't forget my ride with daddy too...




3 comments:

BreiAnna said...

Good to see u update!! Love u lots B reiAnna!

Dorian and Angie said...

So glad to see you up and blogging. It can be time consumming especially when you have to catch up like me. I love Noas blog I just wish I could read it. I still look at pictures and watch videos. I miss you guys. Terek has been so funny lately when we look at family pictures to point and say names he gets fixated on Noa and points at her repeatedly. Youll have to tell her she has a tiny fan!

Dorian and Angie said...

Oh by the way the comment you left on my slide show only shows to me. Will you post it so others can see it.
Love you guys